Several factors may prevent a payment from processing. Below are the possible reasons and solutions to proceed with payment:
- Insufficient funds or expired cards: Before attempting to process your payment again, please ensure that you have enough funds in your bank account and that your payment details are up to date.
- Pop-Up Blocker: If you are being redirected to third-party payment sites such as PayPal and AfterPay, please disable your Pop-Up Blocker and try again.
- Multiple attempts have blocked your card: If the payment gateway has identified multiple attempts on your card and stopped the transaction due to suspected fraud, I recommend contacting your credit card provider to check if there are any issues.
- Third-party providers: Providers like PayPal and AfterPay have their own security measures. If you encounter a specific error after being redirected to their payment portal, it would be best to contact them directly for further assistance.
If you are still having issues with your payment, please contact us with the following information:
- Error that you are receiving (screenshots if possible):
- Method of Payment:
- Email on Account:
- Browser and device:
Once our Customer Service team has received the above information, they will get in touch with you to organise a solution.